Training and Placement Cell
The Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of the PCE Institution. The PCE management is fully invested in providing sound infrastructure and human resources to maintain the Training and Placement Cell and the resulting opportunities the cell provides to students of the College. The Cell’s primary objective is to provide training and placements to college students: organized activities take place throughout the academic year both in the college and the local area. Students are led to take the initiative to develop their attitude in the workplace, soft skills and are given the opportunity to develop technical skills alongside analytical capabilities. The Training and Placement Cell aims to expose students to the nature of the corporate world therefore providing insight to their future professional careers.
Our Ongoing Programmes
- Seminars and Workshops
- Industrial Visits
- Guest Lectures by experts from Industry, Research and Academic Institutes
- Career Guidance Camps
- Personality Development Classes
- Training for Aptitude Tests
- Mock Tests and Interviews
- Group Discussions
- Training on Technical Skills like Java, Dot Net, Oracle Auto CAD and others.
We have MOU with established companies which provide exciting opportunities
- Infosys Campus Connect Program trains students in technical and soft skills.
- PCE is an authorized partner of Microsoft IT Academy which offers training on the latest technology of Microsoft Curriculum.
- Affiliated with Oracle which offer students training on Oracle Technologies software.
- Training with EMC2 and their Infrastructure Storage Management software.
- PCE is accredited by TCS for Campus Recruitment.
- Currently processing accreditation with the following companies:
Capgemini, Wipro Technologies, Mahindra and Mahindra among others.
PCE is a thriving recruitment hub with established national and international companies regularly seen on campus. Our Training and Placement Cell works in accordance with the changing corporate sector to provide competitive and comprehensive training for our students. Through PCE’s revered connections with global recruitment industries candidates may enter the workplace in a prepared and competitive state of mind. The Training and Placement Cell has facilitated the recruitment of a large number of engineers through several joint campus ventures with companies such as Accenture, Capgemini, Persistent, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and many more.
More than 200 students have benefitted from 60 hours of compulsory workplace training that was provided by the Cell. In 2012 alone, many were successfully recruited by national and international companies.