Yogesh V. Kene
- PET Qualified University of Mumbai (Electronics Engineering) in September 2016
- M.E. 2016: University of Mumbai, Pillai College of Engineering in Electronics Engineering
- B.E. 2012: University of Mumbai, Rajendra Mane College of Engineering and Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Research and Consultancy
- Design and Development of RBFNN algorithm for Object Based Image Analysis (OBIA) of Satellite Image by using Curvelet Transform
Image and Video Processing, Television Engineering, Aptitude (Numerical and Logical Reasoning), Analog Electronics
- “Object-based Image Analysis of High Resolution Satellite Image for Target Detection” Proc. of National Conference on Electronics and Computer Engineering, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune, January 2016.
- “Object Based Image Analysis of High Resolution Satellite Image using Radial Basis Function Neural Network and Curvelet Transform,” EJAET Issue 5, Vol. 2, pp. 103-107, March 2015.
Awards and Recognitions
- ISTE Member (ID: LM 118364) Life Member
- Recognized Arbiter for the Inter-collegiate Chess Championship University of Mumbai. (2015, 2016)
Personal Website and Social Media
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yogesh-kene
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=j0g5yPMAAAAJ&hl=en